EPAC Inc. Mission Statement,
Goals And Objectives
The mission of EPAC Inc. is to bring about complete self-actualization, self-empowerment and self-discipline towards a fully positive and productive citizenship in each participant; through the utilization and development of individual talents and effective mentoring.
In order to accomplish this mission, EPAC Inc. has established the following goals:
1. The establishment and development of effective group support systems,
2. The establishment and development of special skills, sports and athletic or performing arts training programs and teams
3. The establishment and development of informal but effective employment and employment training contacts,
4. The establishment and development of a database of referral information for special needs and situations,
5. The establishment, development and utilization of special venues for public exhibitions and recognition.
In meeting these goals, EPAC Inc. endeavors to fulfill the following objectives:
1. Discourage and deter negative behavior including: substance abuse, illegal or criminal activity,
2. Bring about positive peer pressure, team spirit, sportsmanship and a strong sense of fair play,
3. Dramatically increase the probability of meaningful gainful employment, higher education and training,
4. Provide for the availability of treatment interventions, crisis interventions and social interactions.
5. Encourage personal development and growth while increasing the self-esteem of each participant.
In addition, EPAC Inc seeks to move spectator to active participant.
For additional information write to M. Michael Murray c/o
18994 Oak Drive
Detroit, MI 48221-2264 (313) 510-9688
Copyright 2006 By EPAC Inc. All Rights Reserved
Motor City Showcase Club
The EPAC Motor City Showcase Club, established since September 1991, is purposed for and endeavors to support the sustenance, smooth and successful operations, staff and clientele and the growth of the EPAC Inc. – Sports And Athletics Network. Its individual units or persons are also purposed to do individual sponsorship for a single group or individual(s).
Every promotional event of the Motor City Showcase Club is purposed to advertise and promote the value of EPAC Inc.
The EPAC Inc. – Motor City Showcase Club, along with all of its affiliates and subsidiaries, is established as the principle boosters’ organization for EPAC Inc. and shall function with the integrity and purpose equal to that of its Parent organization, EPAC Inc.
Copyright 2008 by EPAC Inc. All Rights Researved